One Willow Bridge Vail CO
One Willow Bridge Road
One Willow Bridge Road boasts a central location along the banks of the Gore Creek in the heart of Vail. Architecturally designed to evoke the feeling of old Europe, this private residence club fits comfortably into the Alpine ambiance of Vail Village.
One Willow Bridge Road is comprised of 22 residences in total; 10 whole ownership and 12 fractional. Fractional residences are offered with two or three bedrooms and have a full amenities and service package provided by the exclusive Sonnenalp Resort Hotel.
How it Works
Fractional ownership at One Willow Bridge Road provides members with a 1/7th, deeded interest which gives you a minimum of seven (7) weeks of usage. You will have three (3) planned vacations in the summer, three (3) planned vacations in the winter and one (1) optional vacation in either summer or winter. You will also have access to “space available” for additional vacations. Your vacations are reserved on a rotating, priority reservation basis.
Amenities & Services
Situated in the center of Vail Village, overlooking the banks of the Gore Creek owners enjoy instant access to all the activity, shops and restaurants just outside the door. On-property amenities and services include:
- Club dining room which serves a continental breakfast each winter morning
- Owner services to stock your kitchen prior to and during your stay
- Valet and Bellman services
- Ski storage near Gondola One and ski valet services
- State of the art audio and visual equipment in each residence
- Whole-home humidification system
- Infinity edge heated pool and hot tubs
- Access to the Sonnenalp Spa & Fitness center
- Preferential tee times at Sonnenalp Golf Club