Here’s a question we receive from our guests who bring family to town who aren’t skiers but are staying at their fractional ownership properties: What is else can we do in Vail or Beaver Creek (besides ski)?
The answer is – a lot! Here are five of our favorites.
- Take advantage of Colorado’s beautiful mountains, no matter the season. Whether you like to hike in the summer or snow shoe or cross-country ski instead of downhill, there’s plenty of breath-taking terrain to see, both in Vail or Beaver Creek. For example, if you come in the fall, changing of the aspens in the high country is spectacular, and we can provide you with recommended routes for viewings.
- Stroll and explore Vail Village and Lionshead Village at your own pace. Visitors from around the country and the globe have compared them to many of Europe’s most charming sites with their beautiful mix of quaint restaurants, small shops, and storefronts.
- Shop until you drop. Vail offers many high-quality and luxury shopping options. These include Gorsuch, North Face, Patagonia, and Oakley, among many others. We’re also just a short drive away from the outlet stores in Silverthorne.
- Relax and pamper yourself. There are several spas in Vail where you can treat yourself to a massage, facial, or other body treatment. These include Sonnenalp Spa, Bloom Spa at the Sebastian, and Aria Club and Spa.
- Visit the Colorado Ski and Snowboard Museum. You don’t have to be a skier to enjoy this unique museum, which is full of artifacts, documentaries, and footage about the industry. Tours of the museum are available daily.
To learn more about what to do in Vail or Beaver Creek, feel free to contact Fractional Specialists, your expert for shared ownership properties in Vail and Beaver Creek at 970-306-6810.